Wild Thought | Yak Snack
Enjoyed for centuries by the people of the Himalayas, this 100% natural hard cheese is now available as a long lasting chew for dogs! These chews are made in the EU from yak and cow’s milk to EU standards, whilst maintaining Himalayan traditions. The snacks are 100% organic and Human Grade. These snacks are rich in calcium and protein, with no artificial preservatives. They are grain and gluten free.
Green & Wild | Olivewood Chew
Olivewood chews are made from annually harvested wood, from managed Olive trees and are 100% sustainable,
Olivewood is a close-grained wood that is harder than most native woods.
Simply graded, dried and sanded and then lightly infused with virgin olive oil, to give a healthy, safe and satisfying chew for any dog.
Luna & Me | Naturals Bare Bones Lamb
Naturals Bare Bones are the ultimate delicious reward for your dog. Made with 100% Fresh Lamb neck bones, these hand cut bones are long lasting so they’re excellent for keeping your dog entertained and happily chewing away.
Anco Roots Chew
These extremely durable Anco Roots are the perfect chew toy which also acts as a natural toothbrush. Hand harvested from a sustainable source to ensure there is no lasting damage to the tree, with harvesting is limited to a responsible number each year. A natural treat rich in vitamins and minerals. Suitable for dogs of all ages
Beef Bone Marrow
The marrow in the bone is a delicious treat that even the smallest dog can access. And while their jaws get a workout, you can be happy that they’re getting wonderful variety in their diet, free from any chemicals or preservatives. We find it handy to keep these in the freezer and can be given to the dog while frozen.
Available from any good butcher
Key Points To Remember
• Chewing is a natural dog behaviour. All dogs, not just puppies, like to chew.
• Chewing can be a way to relieve stress or boredom or to get attention.
• Teach your dog to “drop it” by trading up for something better.
• Never chase or punish your dog. Neither of these will help your dog learn.
• Always supervise your dog when he is chewing an edible item.
• Also, remember that edible treats have calories. So, adjust your dog’s meal intake accordingly to keep your dog at a healthy weight and have fresh water available at all times.
Top image sourced from Pinterest