For dogs with style, this is a superstar of a sherpa jacket – lightweight, reversible, durable and good looking.
The outer is made from a beautiful quilted cotton, while the contrasting inner lining uses a fluffy sherpa fleece that keeps your dog warm, ensuring your dog is fully cosy during the rougher months of the year.
- Outer shell: 100% BCI cotton (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- Lining: 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Contrast ribbing neck
- Hardwearing bras zip
- Machine Wash at 30 degrees
- Do Not Iron / Do Not Tumble Dry
- Otton the Dachshund is wearing 26cm
- Maggie the French Bulldog is wearing 36cm
- George the Border Terrier is wearing 36cm