This unique ceramic bowl is part of our ceramic collaboration with Kana London. An abstract interpretation of the Cornish coast experienced on early morning dog walks, the bowls use a sumptuous mix of sea blues hues.
But looks aren’t everything. The bowl can be used for both water and food, and due to its heavier base will stay put as your dog tucks in to their favourite dinner or refreshment.
Kana London’s approach to work is experimental, working with a unique range of clays and mixing up her own glazes. Her hand building technique further emphasises the individuality of each piece.
- Stoneware with food-safe glaze
- Exclusive collaboration with Kana London
- Suitable for food and water
- Dishwasher safe
- Medium size measures 15cm diameter x 4cm height
- Large size measures 15cm diameter x 7cm height
- Variations/unevenness of colour, pattern and size are characteristic of our handmade ceramics, making each piece unique.
kintails delivers worldwide and offers free shipping for UK orders over £100. When our shipping partner has collected your order, we’ll add tracking details to your account. For more shipping information, visit our Delivery page
Returns and exchanges are accepted on all unworn, undamaged items within 14 days of purchase. Personalised collars are non refundable so please check our size guide before ordering or send us an email if you have any questions. Read more details about our returns policy.