There’s no need to be phased by cold, wet and windy weather because you know your dog will still be excited to venture out in our kintails winter coat.
This coat is not only stylish, but fit-for-purpose with the outer layer made from an innovative British waterproof waxed cotton which is washable. Lined with a soft and cosy quilted cotton, your dog will be kept warm and dry on their walk, not to mention very cute.
We’ve worked hard to make sure the coats are easily adjustable, with velcro and poppers around the chest, plus a longer length in the body for full protection.
- Outer shell: 100% British waxed cotton
- Lining: 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- Collar and harness friendly
- Cold wash or hand wash cycle, do not tumble dry
- Due to the coat being made from natural cotton fabrics, there may be some colour fading over time– we think this adds to the coat’s charm.
- Otto the Mini Dachshund is wearing a size 38cm
- Maggie the French Bulldog is wearing a size 35cm
- Alan is a mix breed and is wearing a size 55cm
Dogs can vary greatly in shape and there may be fit variations between styles so please visit our size guide if you have any questions
|2||35 cm||58–65 cm|
|3||38 cm||48–53 cm|
|4||44 cm||64–70 cm|
|5||55 cm||67–72 cm|
To find out more about the perfect fit, visit our size guide.
Due to covid-19 we're currently only sending orders from our studio twice a week to help protect our staff.
For detailed information on shipping prices and delivery timings, visit our delivery page.
Returns and exchanges are accepted on all unworn, undamaged items within 14 days of purchase. Read more details about our returns policy.