For dogs with style, this is a superstar of a sherpa jacket – lightweight, reversible, durable and good looking.
The outer is made from a beautiful quilted cotton, while the contrasting inner lining uses a fluffy sherpa fleece that keeps your dog warm, ensuring your dog is fully cosy during the rougher months of the year.
- Outer shell: 100% BCI cotton (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- Lining: 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Contrast ribbing neck
- Hardwearing bras zip
- Machine Wash at 30 degrees
- Do Not Iron / Do Not Tumble Dry
- Otton the Dachshund is wearing 26cm
- Maggie the French Bulldog is wearing 36cm
- George the Border Terrier is wearing 36cm
Dogs can vary greatly in shape and there may be fit variations between styles so please visit our size guide if you have any questions
kintails delivers worldwide and offers free shipping for UK orders over £100. When our shipping partner has collected your order, we’ll add tracking details to your account. For more shipping information, visit our Delivery page
Returns and exchanges are accepted on all unworn, undamaged items within 14 days of purchase. Read more details about our returns policy.