These Coconut Snowballs are not only a delicious treat for your dog but also provide a dose of healthy fats from coconut oil and coconut water. Store any leftovers in an airtight container and share these winter-inspired delights with your furry friend during cozy evenings by the fireplace or after a snowy adventure. Winter has never tasted so good for your loyal companion!
2 Cups of Rice Flour
1 Cup of Desiccated Coconut (we use one without any added sugar)
¼ Cup of Coconut Oil
½ Cup of Coconut Water
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the rice flour and desiccated coconut. This combination adds a delightful texture and coconut flavor to the snowballs
3. Add the melted coconut oil, eggs, and coconut water to the dry ingredients. Mix well until you have a dough-like consistency. If the mixture feels too dry, you can add a bit more coconut water.
4. Take small portions of the dough and roll them into bite-sized balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each ball.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the coconut snowballs turn a lovely golden brown. Keep an eye on them to prevent over-baking.
6. Allow the snowballs to cool completely before serving them to your eager pup. The enticing aroma might make waiting a bit challenging, but the reward will be worth it!
Please make sure the biscuits are completely cool before giving to your dog!